You are here
Exciting opportunity to join an industry leader
If career progression and development is important, this is the role for you
About Our Client
Market leading leisure/travel and hospitality business in Hertfordshire. With a well known industry leading career development plan, my client offer superb career progression opportunities and a working atmosphere to thrive in.
- Manage the development and execution of all marketing activity including direct mail, email, media (on and offline), collateral and brochure production and ad hoc activity.
- Manage the development and execution of all marketing campaigns across all channels including briefing the media agency.
- Managing the day-to-day relationships of internal studio, commercial management and wider marketing stakeholders ensuring the process is smooth and activity is on brand, on time and on budget.
- Proactively communicating with external stakeholders to understand the customer journey and the products.
- Ensure that the quality and appropriateness of communication is in line with the brand standards and guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a marketing executive/assistant role
- Experience of working with agencies and other suppliers to form effective partnerships
- Preferably educated to a degree level standard or equivalent or have a marketing related qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills are essential
What's on Offer
Salary is up to £22,000 depending on experience, with excellent career development and progression opportunities.