You are here
- Own the marketing strategy for a leading new homes builder
- Portfolio marketing including brochures, signage, website etc...
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading new house builder who are continuing to grow with numerous existing and new developments across the South East. The role will report into the Head of Marketing who places a large emphasis on people development and investing both time and up skilling to ensure that peoples ambitions are met. The role will based in the head office in North Surrey.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving fully integrated marketing activity, key responsibilities include:
- Develop site specific marketing activity plans to drive leads and inquiries.
- Develop advertising for specific sites and generic business opportunities.
- Create marketing collateral and brochures.
- Develop on site marketing including signage, show houses and new interactive technology imagery.
- Manage the event calender and the individual events including open days, exhibitions and new release events.
- Attend site meetings to build relationships and promote the sites across the 3 main development periods.
- Budget and agency management.
- Website content management, ensuring that all information on the developments is accurate and up to date showing which plots are available and pushing promotional activities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Executive position will be an existing Marketing Executive or a graduate looking to make the next step in their career with a background within property. This can be from a house builder, property developer or estate agency - in house or agency side. You will be a strong writer and have a track record in collateral production, ideally brochures and be confident running events.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £35,000 including car allowance.