You are here
£25,000 - £30,000
- Marketing Executive
- One of the UK's leading Consumer Durables Brands
About Our Client
Our client are a leading consumer goods business based in Greater Manchester.
The successful Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Full ownership of the businesses Kitchen brand.
- Developing the Kitchen brand in line with overall commercial objectives.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing activities for the kitchen brand based on overall marketing strategy.
- Research and analyse market competitors - reacting appropriately to market trends.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Measure and report on all marketing activities within the kitchen brand.
- Provide monthly reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Conduct regular customer visits.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Executive will have:
- A track record in a comparable role.
- Experience of Brand Management - including managing or developing a new brand.
- Experience working with Digital marketing tools and platforms.
- A solid understanding of how to interpret and use website analytical tools.
- Knowledge and experience of copywriting and editing across both online and offline channels.
- Must have access to a car and full UK driving license to enable you to visit customers and suppliers.
What's on Offer
Marketing Executive: £25,000 - £30,000