You are here
- A well known FMCG Business Based in Hertfordshire
- A unique opportunity to develop after graudating from university
About Our Client
Our client is a well known FMCG business that has grown significantly in the recent year. They are sold in most major grocery retailers and continue to have an excellent positioning within stores. Our client like to grow and develop their employees. The products are sold in the UK and International markets.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Graduate include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with the field sales team where you will gain exposure to both retail and cash and carry channels.
- Supporting a key account manager on new sales opportunities
- To ensure all the retailer requests are met, in a timely manner
- Creating new line forms for all new products to allow launches to happen in stores.
- Helping create promotional plans using a strategic perspective on how each retailer and customer purchases specific products
- Inputting promotional volumes into systems with correct volumes, to ensure all products are forecasted for.
- Attending retailer meetings where Joint Business Plans negotiations are utilised to progress category growth
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing Graduate will be educated to degree level. They must be commercial aware and keen to develop.
What's on Offer
The Marketing Graduate can expect a competitive salary plus 25 days holiday and additional benefits.