You are here
- Excellent Junior Marketing Opportunity
- Chance to Grow and Develop Marketing Department
About Our Client
My clients are specialists in providing specific building renovation assessments throughout the UK.
The key responsibilities for the Marketing Graduate/Assistant will be to provide all day to day Marketing Support by managing
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- PR Management, including press releases and case studies
- Production of internal and external marketing collateral
- Email marketing
- Website administration
- Research reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be ambitious and driven to succeed. You will have the opportunity to shape marketing within the business and must therefore be capable of working using your own initiative and working on your own.
Candidates are urged to present their applications as soon as possible as telephone interviews will take place between now and December 7th with a final assessment centre being held on Saturday December 10th.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Package