You are here
Marketing Manager- Part Time
Permanent role, 3 days per week
About Our Client
My client is one of the UKs leading infrastructure, transport and real estate investors in the UK. They have a reputation as a top employer.
Marketing Manager- Part Time key responsibilities:
- Solid knowledge of briefing in creative and liaising with key stakeholders to sign off through to end artwork
- Understanding of producing print, press, POS, E-newsletters and updating/developing websites
- Producing status re-posts and monthly update reports
- Liaise with inter-departmental stakeholders in delivering marketing work
- Feeding into PR or Events teams
- Implementation and delivery of the 12 month marketing plan
- Management of budgets, raising purchase orders
- Supporting key departments at conferences and providing collateral for those events
The Successful Applicant
Marketing Manager- Part Time Necessary Requirements:
- Experience working in a busy marketing department
- A background of B2B marketing, ideally within property, infrastructure or transport.
- Personable, organised and with able to work with autonomy
- Strong written capabilities with ability to write good copy and proof-checking
- Manage budgets and work to set deadlines
- You must live within a commutable distance of Manchester
What's on Offer
£27,000 to £30,000 per annum, pro rata.