You are here
Marketing Manager required for Professional Services firm.
B2B Marketing experience preferable.
About Our Client
A Bristol based Professional Services firm seeking to engage a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will support the partners with Marketing and Business Development plans and responsibilities will include:
- Creating business plans and subsequent marketing plans, managing the location's budgets.
- Managing local pitches; including scoping, writing and supporting lawyers with rehearsals and debriefs.
- Delivering substantially improved awareness and profile for the firm with clients, targets and stakeholders.
- Leading on one of the firm's non-core sectors. Working closely with the Sector Head(s) to drive the sector proposition both internal and externally.
- Managing the client targeting programme across the office. Providing BD support to help attract, retain and grow local and international clients.
- Overseeing PR and communications activities for the region, ensuring and tracking results both direct and from the PR agency .
- Working with local teams to improve take-up of the Client Listening Programme.
- Defining the current and emerging market and technical issues on which we can comment, platforms with the right profile/delegates and run a major program of media spokespeople/activities on this basis.
- Creating and delivering an internal marketing programme to improve the understanding of the region across the firm, particularly UK and International offices, to increase leads and referrals.
- Helping to build and manage competitor intelligence for the region to support broader brand and BD activities.
- Supporting industry sector development and local profile/business needs in the region.
- Overseeing the directory and awards submissions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of marketing Manager will have experience of B2B Marketing ideally gained within a Professional services or Business Services firm.
What's on Offer
£competitive + benefits