You are here
This position is now filled
- A fast growing FMCG company based in Hertfordshire
- A new and exciting Marketing Manager role
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing FMCG and saw 65% growth year on year. This growth is not just in the UK but in export markets. With around half of their sales online, they have a strong presence in the market, but are keen to improve this with a fantastic new Marketing Manager. They are on The Sunday Times one to watch. In April this year they are launching a new brand which has been refreshed.
The Hertfordshire based Marketing Manager will have a hands on approach to all aspects of marketing including on and offline activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide strong leadership to a team of five people
- Work on yearly marketing plans and execute these plans
- Responsible for delivering strategy across arrange of channels.
- Work with other teams, including the sales team to produce activities that maximise their ability to optimise growth
- Ensure the company website design is of a high quality and have a continuous improvement approach to the content
- Develop the press and communication strategy
- Oversee the social media strategy to maximise brand engagement
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Marketing Manager will ideally have come from a FMCG background, with good people management skills. They will have worked on both on and offline marketing strategies.
What's on Offer
The Marketing Manager can expect a basic salary of Â£60K circa plus other benefits include:
- Private health care
- Mobile phone
- Car allowance