You are here
- Superb opportunity to join a growing B2B business as their Marketing Manager
- Integrated B2B marketing experience in construction/building materials space
About Our Client
This is an exciting time to join this B2B organisation who place emphasis on customer satisfaction and truly understanding its client base and working with them in a business partnership. My client is an established building materials supplier who have become one of the UK's most successful brands. My client is based in Langley, Berkshire.
- Responsible for the overall coordination and management of all marketing activities
- Increase sales though increased lead generation by maximising marketing activities, within the budget allocated, and developing/streamlining strategies for maximum effectiveness.
- Creating marketing strategy in line with company guidelines
- Ongoing review and optimisation of all external communications (including website and digital). Develop proposals for new and improved communications that meet annual business objectives.
- Manage the relationships with all external agencies and suppliers that are contracted under the marketing budget, ensuring best practice briefing, budget optimisation and management and value tracking.
- Manage all processes and procedures to ensure quality output of all materials, campaigns, programmes, events and quality brand representation through all web, digital and off line media.
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring accurate budget allocation, management and balancing
The Successful Applicant
- An excellent track record in leading marketing communications activities within a B2B environment, with a hands-on approach and desire to have an impact.
- Strong copywriting skills, able to craft effective creative or technical content, across both online and offline channels.
- Familiar with marketing strategies and techniques to drive inbound marketing through content creation and marketing automation programmes.
- Strong experience of email marketing, with a thorough understanding of best practice techniques. An understanding of HTML coding is also desirable.
- Good understanding of web, digital, social media and production formats and packages
- Excellent graphic design skills, with extensive experience of Adobe CS, as well as highly skilled in MS Office (Powerpoint, Word etc.).
- Knowledgeable in managing CRM systems.
- Excellent command of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of trade PR, with an ability to simplify technical content.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £50,000 basic salary plus benefits