You are here
Client Authorisation Required
Great opportunity to join a global medical devices brand as Marketing Manager
Proven marketing track record in the medical devices space is essential
About Our Client
My client is a global medical devices company who specialise in designing and manufacturing bespoke products to improve patients lives. They are the market leader in their space, renowned for their innovative approach to product development and ability to prioritise the needs of their patients. With a global team of over 2,800 passionate experts, my client is an organisation you can be proud to work for.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the execution of value added programmes for the clinics and recipients
- Further develop, review and update a deep and strategic understanding of the NHS and funding landscape
- Responsible for integrated marketing activities and campaign execution that drive awareness, education and growth to the consumer audience.
- Oversee all marketing communications activities and projects including the management of local and international events, websites, social media management and campaign management
- Competitive analysis (identifying market trends, opportunities and threats) in collaboration with Regional Marketing
- Collaboratively work with EMEA Marketing and Global Marketing on developing and deploying market research, especially the support of the execution on national level.
- Liaise on a regular basis with management team, sales teams, regional marketing and clinical technical to ensure information flow on customer needs and competition.
- Develop a country marketing strategy / plan in line with the regional and global marketing strategy including implementation and monitoring
- Responsible for business intelligence and business development in order to drive growth across countries and product lines
- Manage the Marketing team in line with their core values to meet the needs of the business.
- Work closely with the General Manager to develop the strategic plans for each market to drive growth in line with global and regional strategies.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget for region.
- Contribute to the pricing strategy, in relation to competitors.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: University degree in scientific/engineering discipline
- 10+ years of marketing / product management.
- Experience in life science/medical devices industry.
- Sales experience.
- IT Skills: MS Office (advanced) ERP-Software (e.g. Oracle / SAP).
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills in intercultural context.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Education: Degree with focus on medical devices and/or MBA degree
- Experience in medical implant industry.
- International experience within larger multinational organisations.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive remuneration package on offer for the successful candidate