You are here
£45,000 - £50,000
- Marketing Manager
About Our Client
- My client is a leading B2B Industrial business with a huge UK presence. They have grown rapidly and now require a Marketing Manager to be a key player in the design, plan, implementation and delivery of the companies marketing strategy.
- Create and maintain appropriate sales aid materials and companyprofile literature.
- Produce detailed business analysis reports and statistics on Industry/Company performance.
- Design packages and special campaigns to ensure we reach the market share objectives.
- Participate in Case Construction, Dealer, Customer and Industry events to achieve maximum company exposure.
- Create and maintain customer profiles.
- Initiate creative direct marketing activities to existing and prospective clients.
- Manage CRM activities for the Brand.
- Manage the Dealer campaigns and bonus systems to ensure we hit all the appropriate targets for Retail sales, Wholesale sales and Product mix.
- Interface with media where required.
- Co-ordinate all relationships with associated Suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Key Competencies & Behaviours:
- Creative yet commercial approach.
- Familiar with Construction equipment and vehicle manufacturer activities.
- Proven history of achievements within similar environments.
- Team player with the ability to manage projects from concept to
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Programmes, Word, Excel and
- PowerPoint and ability to create a marketing database.
- Educated with a Marketing Degree or Degree in a business related discipline.
What's on Offer
- £45,000 - £50,000 + car + benefits