You are here
- Nationally recognisable not-for-profit organisation
- This role encompasses Membership, Brand and Campaign Management
About Our Client
My client is an instantly recognisable Not-for-Profit organisation based in Milton Keynes. Following recent success in their field, they're looking to add a Marketing Manager to their Marketing and Communications team.
The Marketing Manager position is a visible and business critical position which will be focused on the management and delivery of two key projects. The role will be engaging with all areas of the organisation and involve successfully managing key stakeholders both internally and externally. Throughout the role, the successful candidate will require a passion for developing a brand which will in the public eye.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Successfully deliver an existing marketing plan to promote a large-scale and crucial event.
- Ensure regular liaison and management of external agency support across digital and creative agencies.
- Actively support the development of the brand across all touch points, ensuring effective brand management.
- Implement a new membership proposition, working with stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of the proposition.
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing in overseeing all day-to day marketing operations.
- Drive forward the membership growth strategy, whilst assisting in managing the products and services that are offered.
- Manage integrated campaigns with a focus on digital/online, ensuring that the organisation meet volume targets.
- Line manage three employees, assisting in effectively developing talent to the benefit of both individual and organisation.
- Monitor all campaign activity, reporting to the Head of Marketing on the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Work closely with the communications team in ensuring that PR and Media are integrated into any activity.
What's on Offer
The successful Marketing Manager attracts a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 dependant on the experience of the candidate. The role is initially for a period of 12 months however there is a possibility that this role could become permanent.