You are here
This position is now filled
- Marketing Manager for an Exciting Association
- Upto Â£40,000 plus benefits
About Our Client
This association is one of the largest in their specific area, based out of one of their offices in Surrey
This Marketing Manager will have 2 key parts, effectively managing marketing and promotional activities through events and devising marketing strategies around commercial growth. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you key responsibilities will also include:
- Create a full annual marketing plan for all commercial revenue streams and design campaigns to help achieve growth and financial targets.
- Lead in planning and coordinating of their major events e.g. The Annual Lunch, Shows, National Week and a Conference.
- Create and provide marketing collateral and ensure all marketing material is relevant and up-to-date.
- Manage advertising and promotional activities including liaising with external media to place advertising.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future benefits and services, and present findings effectively
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Manage the marketing budget and deliver effective marketing activity within agreed budget
The Successful Applicant
To be a success in this Marketing Manager role, you will need the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Experienced in events organisation.
- Strong marketing skills with a strong emphasis on digital
- Proven experience of creating commercial growth through marketing strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with leadership skills to encourage and motivate a small team
What's on Offer
Â£35,000 - Â£40,000 (dependent upon experience) plus good benefits
Apply now to be part of this exciting organisation