You are here
Brand New Role
About Our Client
Leading organisation looking for a brand new appointment of Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the following remit:
- Management skills - driving performance with a team of two
- Managing all marketing for key Data-Shred products
- Manage a sophisticated on and offline lead generation program.
- Create incisive, fresh campaign content that supports their market positioning and helps to build a strong pipeline.
- Develop material for the sales and account management teams that will support them throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Drive communications across the sales and account management teams that will promote campaign and lead generation initiatives to further build the sales pipeline.
- Define and implement methodologies to measure lead generation and campaign performance, whilst also regularly reporting on the effectiveness of specific campaigns
- Develop and drive a sophisticated communication program that will promote awareness of the Document Management brand - leveraging channels such as content marketing and social media
- Establish a clear market proposition and ensure their brand always reflects this.
- Manage all marketing collateral and tangible branded assets.
- Manage all agency relationships and ensure their KPI's are being met month on month.
- End-to-end management of internal and external events.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with excellent communication skills, preferably with a track record in the B-to-B market place. Planning and delivering key digital campaigns working alongside the head of telesales. This role is a challenging 'hands on' position that requires taking a lead in implementing a marketing strategy for one of their divisions. The successful candidate will be pro-active, have an excellent balance of creative and strategic thinking, and an ability to create and implement new ideas to support the sales targets.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to display the following skills and responsibilities:
- Strong track record with digital delivery and e-campaigns
- Must have experience working with Dotnet Nuke (DNN) as a web platform, some design skills within DNN
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Competent in the use of CRM databases and CMS systems
- Strong understanding of PPC and SEO methodologies
- Proficient in the use of social media and social management tools
- Conference experience and exhibition delivery
- Experience in managing a budget and producing MS Word & Excel reports, with some agency management.
What's on Offer
£30k - £35k