You are here
- Responsible for the complete delivery of marketing campaigns for SME customers.
- Work with segmented marketing messages, championing the customer and brand.
About Our Client
Our client is a blue chip organisation with a reputation that stems from the utilities market.
The key responsibilities include (but not limited to): Analysing customer insight, management information, economic trends and market feedback from internal and external sources to identify key issues, trends, opportunities and market share growth/decline to help plan campaigns that can be measured and will return on investment.
With the ability to communicate and influence at all levels, you will manage key stakeholders whilst engaging at all levels of the organisation to gain their buy-in to campaign plans and proposals through to successful execution and close down, including sharing initial creative concepts, media recommendations and timings.
Working with our internal teams to make sure our front line teams are engaged and aware of your campaigns.
Success will be delivering campaigns that drive positive ROI and lead to more engaged customers and prospects.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally CIM qualified (Post Graduate or Diploma)
- Proven delivery in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of customer insight and developing best in class campaigns based on insight and delivered in an integrated way.
- Solid understanding of key disciplines including contact plans, campaign planning, event execution, life-cycle communications, retention, cross-sell and acquisition
- Ability to work across a complex matrix organisation
- A knowledge expert who can quickly establish credibility
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave and other additional benefits - please contact for more information.