You are here
This position is now filled
- Great chance to join a well respected Wealth Management firm
- Financial Services Marketing Experience a Must - Preferably Wealth Management
About Our Client
The client is a wealth management firm based in London with in an international client base. The marketing team provides high quality and essential support to the sales team and wider business.
The role of Marketing Manager includes the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and marketing collateral including the website
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, and newsletters
- Write and proofread copy
- Contribute to and develop marketing and PR plans
- Maintain and update CRM
- Preparation of presentations to clients.
- Organise and manage events
- Intermediary Liaison
- Understand and responding to client's needs
- Liaise with Compliance team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Be degree educated to a minimum 2:1 standard
- Have previous Financial Services Marketing experience, preferably in wealth management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate clearly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be proactive in looking for opportunities to provide marketing support to the business areas
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks
What's on Offer
The role of Marketing Manager offers a competitive salary.