You are here
- Marketing Manager, Programmes, Business School
- Maternity Cover, 12 months
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised Business School with an international presence.
- Develop content for various mediums (ads, posters, flyers, brochures, newsletters, web pages, education portals, press releases, videos, photography etc.)
- Create and implement a marketing plan, including segmentation and positioning, recommendations, etc.
- Gather and analyse research, including competitive, market, and customer research.
- Work with Bachelor staff across all campuses and other internal departments to implement and assess ongoing marketing efforts.
- Develop a schedule of regular email communications/newsletters to enquirers and prospective candidates to promote the programme/school/events, as required.
- Plan and forecast the year's recruitment and implement the agreed recruitment plan.
- Effectively manage the Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator, providing guidance and assistance with recruitment tasks where required.
- Ensure that all interaction opportunities with potential students are managed at the highest level of quality and professionalism, including Open Days, Fairs, and all communications.
- Manage and coordinate actions for Student Ambassador team (largely London-based, 25+ students).
- Manage and update copy for Bachelor webpages (including landing pages).
- Plan and implement social media content calendar, providing regular relevant content and increasing follower numbers.
- Develop, implement and monitor digital media plan in conjunction with external media agency to improve search rankings and visibility.
- Manage email distribution list including new subscriptions, opt-outs and bounce backs (via CRM tool and MailChimp where required).
- Assist in monitoring the market for developments of significance.
- Contribute ideas for new campaigns and supporting literature, in conjunction with the programme and academic directors.
- Prepare literature packs as required, primarily for prospect meetings and distribution at events (e.g. packs for careers counsellors and teachers).
- Prepare distribution lists, plan and manage the distribution process as appropriate.
- Perform market, competitor and internal research as agreed with the programme and academic director.
- Collate data and prepare marketing reports throughout the year.
- Contribute ideas and suggest new initiatives or areas of improvement.
- Nurture existing and develop new relationships with careers counsellors/advisers/teachers at key schools in the UK and abroad.
- Present the programme at targeted schools and fairs in the UK and abroad.
- Plan, book and coordinate logistics for Bachelor-related events (including information sessions, local and international fairs and open days) - in conjunction with Bachelor staff on other campuses.
- Help with the identification and selection of suitable events and fairs to attend.
- Assist in procuring needed services for advertising, printing of brochures, mailing service and other related matters.
The Successful Applicant
- The position requires a background in marketing or promotions/communications within the Higher Education Sector
- Higher education student recruitment experience is essential.
- Previous experience of working in the field of marketing for a higher education institution is essential
What's on Offer
£31,000 - £34,000 per annum - 12 months fixed term contract plus benefits.