You are here
- Fully intergated B2B marketing role working within the aviation industry
- End to end campaign management - online and offline
About Our Client
This is an exciting time to join a global B2B organisation providing vital services to the Aviation industry and are the world leaders in their industry. They have a structured development plan providing career opportunities and continuous training valuing their employees as the core structure of the business. You will be joining an established marketing function that will provide an excellent platform for learning and development.
The Marketing Manager will manage fully integrated campaigns analysing return on investment and adjusting for future campaigns to maximise effectiveness, key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the CRM database
- Planning and execution of communication campaigns to existing and new businesses
- Campaign spend management
- Creating engaging copy for the website, collateral and emails
- Optimisation for website to drive traffic
- Supporting social media activity
- Internal and external support management
- Marketing and competitor research
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Marketing Manager you will have a track record in B2B marketing managing fully integrated campaigns across on and offline mediums. You will have knowledge of website content and enriching this for SEO purposes to drive traffic. You will have analysed campaign effectiveness and have a strong eye for detail and will have created creative content and collateral. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to travel between the 2 main offices in Woking and Crawley.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £40,000 plus benefits.