You are here
- We are working with a leading charity to recruit a Marketing Manager
- You will need strategic marketing experience
About Our Client
Our client is a superb charity, focused on improving the lives of people who live with or are families of people with this disability.
Recently they have run social campaigns that have attracted international praise, with 5,000,000 views on their official youtube channel.
Our client is committed to helping build better lives for the sufferers and their families, based near City Of London in a modern accessible office.
The role of Marketing Manager is to support the Senior marketing Officers and Marketing Officers to develop marketing plans to position the specific products and services as desired in health, social care, education and consumer markets.
Your role might include but not be limited to:
- Plan high-profile marketing campaigns targeting professionals, commissioners and individuals from insight stage to evaluation
- Develop insight on the needs of health, social care and education professionals and commissioners from quantitative and qualitative sources
- Develop customer journeys, encompassing many different products and services based on qualitative and quantitative insight.
- Create annual B2B and B2C marketing plans based on organisational needs
- Support direct line reports to plan execute marketing campaigns targeting customers and stakeholders to achieve organisational goals, including use of the organisation's products and services, increasing knowledge of good practice, behaviour change and income generation
- Work with the HR department to develop and execute recruitment campaigns
- Review the organisation's presence at B2B events and optimise this
- Increase engagement with and awareness of the organisation and its achievements and activities among key audiences
- Brief the communications team to ensure that marketing plans align with communications schedules
- Manage the marketing budget and staff in line with the organisation's policies and values
- Ensure marketing materials reflect organisational brand guidelines
- Keep up to date with charity marketing good practice and changes in the health, social care and education sectors
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Marketing Manager we are ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate experience in:
- Working with insight and intelligence to create successful campaigns
- Working with internal stakeholders, to generate effective and efficient campaigns
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and either social care or education sector
- Not for Profit and Charities experience isn't essential but will help
- Line management
What's on Offer
£35,000 to £39,000