You are here
- Full mix marketing manager with a tactical focus
- International electronics manufaturer
About Our Client
An internationally recognised manufacturing organisation with regional offices all over the world and head quarters in the Middle East. The company offers electronic equipment, including the software, for both residential and commercial properties.
Based in Manchester. the Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of all of the company's marketing activities in the UK and Ireland, including marketing communications, public relations and events from an external and internal perspective. You will be responsible for the execution of the marketing practices from head office and coordinating all related efforts with other functions of the business and external agencies.
You will also operate the company's communications calendar and manage the company's marketing initiatives in the UK&I region both online and offline.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience in a Marketing Manager role in a Electronics or Technology company
- Experience with e-marketing campaigns (Webinars, e-mailers, digital media, banner ads, search)
- Exposure to creating press releases, marketing collateral and white papers - preferred
- Good digital knowledge
- Action oriented, highly creative, enterprising with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A self starter, with a high ability to work independently on projects and programs
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor or Masters Degree a business related subject
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 plus bonus