You are here
- URGENT - Senior Marketing Executive needed for FinTech Co. 3 month contract
- Must be a fluent German Speaker
About Our Client
My client who is based in West London, is a global fin-tech leader in the Payments networks sector. They are expanding in German and have a key event coming up in March in which they they need a Fluent German Speaking Marketing Assistant to help prepare for the event.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Marketing Manager with the execution of campaigns and events for the German region. Specifically they will:
- Assist with the tactical execution of marketing events and trade shows. This will include managing the event logistics, driving lead generation, preparing marketing material including localising and translation to German, and managing local agencies.
- Developing email campaigns in German language using content, managing the team's email distribution and marketing automation tools and CRM, and reporting back on campaign success.
- Assisting the Communications Manager in the implementation of global marketing communications campaigns including localisation and translation, brand guardianship and local social media.
- Be responsible for managing the CRM system (Eloqua), the marketing automation and email distribution systems.
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Executive will have very strong German and English language skills in both written and verbal communication. They will also have:
- Experience working with CMS, CRM and marketing automation tools
- Strong experience in B2B Marketing in executing events and campaigns
- Strong planning, organisation and interpersonal skills
- An excellent eye for design and attention to detail
- A creative and adaptable approach to meet changing circumstances
- The ability to work with tight budgets and pressured deadlines
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £180 - £230 per day dependent on suitability. All candidates MUST be able to interview week commencing 05/12 and be available to start at the beginning of Jan. All candidates will also go through a full background check.