You are here
This position is now filled
- Brand New Role
- Exciting new opportunity
About Our Client
Large property business based in Manchester with a number of sites and big growth plans.
This is a brand new Marketing Manager role for the organisation to be based in Manchester covering 5 sites and will include:
- Day to day line management of two team members
- Lead the production and execution of marketing plans and targeted campaigns for all current and future developments Work closely with the growth team to develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the full product range for homes for sale and rent, including specification, target market and key features and benefits for use in marketing communications.
- Produce and maintain a full range of high quality assets for all developments for use within on and offline advertising to include copy (descriptors), photography, CGI, rich media, print (house type leaflets/ posters, brochures).
- Be custodian of the brand and all sub brands, to ensure each are distinctive and compelling in their own right as well as positioned as part of the over-arching brand family.
- Develop comprehensive briefs for all stakeholders, both internal and agency 3rd parties that clearly articulate objectives, requirements, budget and timings. Project manage effectively and efficiently resolving issues in a decisive manner to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Identify customer segments and develop strategies to communicate with them via the appropriate channels (both on and off-line).
- Manage and maintain content for the relevant sections of the website to ensure that it is accurate and up to date.
- Lead and direct design and print and fulfilment services to ensure development of the design and delivery of quality publications and promotional materials, providing value-for-money.
- Lead and direct the delivery of external events and conferences as required.
- Monitor and analyse the performance and effectiveness of all campaigns and promotions and making recommendations for future activity; producing reports and presenting findings and suggestions to heads of service and senior managers.
- Direct, plan and brief research projects to gain an in-depth insight into target customers to inform future campaigns and activity.
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets for each operational area in conjunction with the group head of marketing and communications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
- Must have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts with a minimum five years experience in a similar multi channel marketing role.
- Must have previous experience of line management of similar marketing roles.
- Previous experience of marketing for a house builder / property developer would be advantageous.
- An excellent communicator who works well in a team and with a wide range of people and has sound business awareness.
- The ability to think creatively, inspire others and be interested in what motivates people is essential.
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative.
- Be persuasive and diplomatic.
- Must respond well to pressure and be organised and methodical with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work load to deliver within set deadlines and on budget.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Marketing qualification desirable
What's on Offer
Â£37k plus competitive benefits package