You are here
- A multi-million pound FMCG food manufacturer
- A new role, to develop new value added products for existing and new markets
About Our Client
A multi-million pound food manufacturer in Warrington who have been an award winning organisation for over 25 years and were named by the Guardian as a Top 100 Employer.
As the Marketing Manager you will be required to:
- Investigate, identify and implement a number of projects that are consistent with the 2017 business plan.
- Research and develop multiple New Business opportunities (Market & Product) which deliver clear competitive advantage within timescales.
- Have the ability to screen and evaluate New product ideas.
- Understand how new projects fit within the business and may complement existing products / manufacturing capacity.
- Develop packaging and branding opportunities and / or complete advantageous exclusive UK distribution agreements with companies in the UK or internationally seeking Food service / OOH distribution.
- To work ongoing with the Head of Marketing and to provide a fortnightly review.
- Boost sales revenues by continually adding valuable NPD.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have:
- A demonstrable track record of high achievement in delivering new product development
- The ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities in an FMCG environment (ideally food / beverage)
- A minimum 5 years experience within FMCG
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
What's on Offer