You are here
About Our Client
My client has a number of locations across Scotland and England including Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester and Birmingham. They are one of the fastest growing businesses in Scotland and plan to continue that growth in to 2017.
As Marketing Manager you will;
- Manage all marketing activities across the group.
- Create, develop and delivery an effective marketing strategy.
- Develop a digital marketing plan to raise the overall profile of the organisation
- Monitor and analyse market trends, carrying out competitor analysis, market and consumer research.
- Co-ordinate Marketing campaigns with sales activities and measure the results.
- Produce and circulate the month end marketing report to the Sales & Marketing Director.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing Manager will have;
- A proven track record of developing marketing strategy in a similar sized business
- Track record of innovative ideas, creativity and thinking outside the box.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative without prompting
- Developed a digital marketing plan
- A good understanding of traditional marketing techniques.
What's on Offer
In return for your hard work you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits.