You are here
Marketing & PR Executive
About Our Client
My client is a leading, UK Professional Services organisation based in Edinburgh.
As a PR and Marketing Executive your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Copywrite promotional materials both offline and print for external/internal audiences
- Proofread article submissions and promotional materials
- Review article submissions and subsequently liaise with stakeholders to effect any edits
- Prepare integrated digital product marketing campaigns (email and social media)
- Prepare regular digital analytics reports and to measure the success of digital campaigns and website traffic, and to make recommendations on findings
- Ensure currency of information in the Business Development Intranet
- Input into design promotional literature
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager
The Successful Applicant
The successful PR and Marketing candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a similar Marketing role ideally within a professional services firm, complex business organisation or corporate communications agency
- Experience of using email marketing platforms and management of social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, blogs/communities to build demand and brand reputation
- Degree in Marketing, journalism or English would be advantageous
- Previous writing or journalistic experience - portfolio of articles, features and columns to evidence capability
- Understanding of search engine optimisation and its application
- Experience and use of CRM systems (InterAction) and email marketing platforms)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a rapport with individuals at all levels.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, databases and PowerPoint).
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work to deadlines with exceptional time management.
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) with a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy, excellent grammar, punctuation and proof reading skills
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive package including:
- Basic salary £25,000 - £30,000
- Attractive benefits package