You are here
Marketing Strategy Analyst
Responsible for cross channel marketing activity planner
Responsible for data analysis and metrics reporting across channels
About Our Client
My client, one of the world's largest and most recognised automotive company are recruiting for a Marketing Strategy Analyst on a short-term basis.
Responsible for data analysis and metrics reporting across channels to help evaluate return on investment on FME and drive best practice post campaign analysis. Co-ordination of UK input to the globally managed Quarterly Marketing Outlook, Mid-Term Communications Strategy and monthly Brand Committee meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The role will help support the ongoing co-ordination and updates to annual budgets and the business planning process.
A role that will require you to work across all UK marketing channels and all agency partners including: communications, experiential, digital and CRM, helping to drive strategic integration and ment.
- Aptitude for data/ROI analysis, drawing relevant summaries and resulting actions from data collected and presented.
- Strong written or verbal counsel, development of presentation material to a high standard, with good attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Marketing Qualification, MBA or equivalent.
- A few years experience in a marketing role - agency or client side is essential.
- Ideally already experienced and comfortable with data analysis, marketing metrics and ROI analysis.
- Used to working with marketing agencies, having a sound knowledge of marketing communications process and briefing.
- Experience of market research would also be beneficial.
What's on Offer
My client is paying between £15 and £20 per hour for the right person.