You are here
Marketing Strategy Analyst
- Responsible for cross channel marketing activity planner
- Responsible for data analysis and metrics reporting across channels
About Our Client
My client, one of the world's largest and most recognised automotive company are recruiting for a Marketing Strategy Analyst on a short-term basis.
Responsible for data analysis and metrics reporting across channels to help evaluate return on investment on FME and drive best practice post campaign analysis. Co-ordination of UK input to the globally managed Quarterly Marketing Outlook, Mid-Term Communications Strategy and monthly Brand Committee meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The role will help support the ongoing co-ordination and updates to annual budgets and the business planning process.
A role that will require you to work across all UK marketing channels and all agency partners including: communications, experiential, digital and CRM, helping to drive strategic integration and ment.
- Aptitude for data/ROI analysis, drawing relevant summaries and resulting actions from data collected and presented.
- Strong written or verbal counsel, development of presentation material to a high standard, with good attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Marketing Qualification, MBA or equivalent.
- A few years experience in a marketing role - agency or client side is essential.
- Ideally already experienced and comfortable with data analysis, marketing metrics and ROI analysis.
- Used to working with marketing agencies, having a sound knowledge of marketing communications process and briefing.
- Experience of market research would also be beneficial.
What's on Offer
My client is paying between £15 and £20 per hour for the right person.