You are here
Master Data Analyst
- Looking for a Master Data guru!
- Fantastic FMCG business in North West London
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, pioneering FMCG business based in North West London. They make fantastic products for pets and are hugely passionate about what they do. If you want to work for a market-leading, thriving business, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Simply put, the Master Data Analyst will be the gatekeeper for product and customer data! Sitting in the Supply Chain team, this will include:
- Creating and implementing Master Data control policies
- Ensure data integrity across the board - for finished products, components, new products, pricing, customer info...you name it - it's all yours!
- Work with suppliers and customers to find out and implement data requirements
- Review and analyse existing Master Data
The business is currently implementing a new ERP system too - so if you have worked with (or even implemented!) Netsuite, that would be great!
The Successful Applicant
The Master Data Analyst will:
- Love pets (this is an absolute requirement!)
- Have extensive experience of owning and managing Master Data
- Understand the requirements and pressures of working in an FMCG environment
- Be a confident communicator - able to make data simple for non-data users
Previous use of Netsuite would be fantastic (although other ERP systems are great too!) and anyone who has held a standalone role, or implemented Master Data control policies would be a great fit.
What's on Offer
The role pays £25k-£30k, plus bonus and benefits. It is based in North West London.