You are here
Ability to lead Materials Management in an FMCG Environment
Exposure to SAP would be desirable
About Our Client
The role of Materials Manager will be working with a Bespoke Manufacturer within an FMCG environment, based in the Manchester area.
The role of Materials Manager will oversee the following:
- strategic planning management
- inventory management rationalisation
- heading up a team
- lead S&OP on a single site basis
- Effectively stake holder manage to ensure best practise
- materials management in an FMCG environment
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background for the Materials Manager position:
- Experience of computerised materials scheduling and inventory control, production scheduling, procurement, traffic and warehouse functions including shipping and receiving in an automotive environment.
- Knowledge of, SAP or other similar ERP computer systems.
Strong interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills
Strong planning skills and proven analytical ability.
Demonstrated ability to manage materials staff and hourly employees in a unionised environment.
Minimum three year's experience in a comparable management function
What's on Offer