You are here
- Proven track record in Strategic Materials and Inventory Management
- Ability to Manage a team and Influence Change within a Complex Environment
About Our Client
Manufacturing business in the Manchester area, who require a Materials Manager
The role of Materials Manager for a manufacturing business in the Manchester area will oversee the following:
- Analysis and reporting of operational performance including sales and operations plan, stock accuracy via cycle counting process by brand, production capacity and efficiency analysis by value stream, product lead-times and recommendations for improvement.
- Implement and lead the SIOP process
- Maximise the inventory reduction & process & inventory entitlement
- Lead continuous improvement projects to improve inventory management.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the role of Materials Manager is looking for the following background:
- Have previous experience in an SIOP role or a manufacturing materials management environment
- Sound understanding and proven track record of leading continuous improvement projects
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of MRP/ERP
- Experience in systems & process implementation
- Have exceptional planning and organisation skills.
- Have experience in improving and implementing efficient and effective processes
What's on Offer