You are here
M&E Condition Asset Surveyor
- This leading service provider is looking for some experienced
- M&E Condition Surveyor to help them survey buildings on a national basis.
About Our Client
I am working with an established and forward thinking service provider, who has a national presence. This service provider has a reputation for dealing quality service and is pushing their hard services aggressively as they look to expand their client base.
The M&E Condition Surveyor role will involve:
Travelling to sites around the country
Taking pictures of M&E Assets, logging detail of their condition and inputting this information onto a spreadsheet.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will need to have the following skills and experience, in order to be an M&E Condition Asset Surveyor for this leading service provider:
- Be able to accurately identify items of mechanical and electrical equipment used in building services.
- Be able to understand and articulate how simple building services systems operate.
- Be able to accurately categorise building services into their related systems - heating, hot water, chilled, LV, fire etc.
- Be observant and able to take accurate notes while walking around a site.
- Able to assess age, condition and criticality of assets
- Be able to transpose these notes into an Excel spreadsheet format, to be provided.
- Have good time management and communication.
- Timely submission of asset reports - all reports completed and submitted by Friday each week, or submitted within two days of the site visit, whichever is earlier.
- Progress Reports - must keep the project manager up to date on progress and report / escalate any issues experienced.
- Punctuality - must turn up at the designated time for site visits
- Be prepared to travel, with overnight stays (no more than 2 nights/week) - we will book and pay for hotels for you, once you have submitted a 'travel request' to be provided.
- Have access to own reliable vehicle.
What's on Offer
This M&E Condition Asset Surveyor will offer a competitive fixed term contract between 31,000 - 35,000 depending on experience on a prorated basis, for six months worth of work. The company will pay expenses at 45p per mile for petrol, hotel and an evening meal.