You are here
This position is now filled
- Newly created role due to large scale projects
- Days based Engineering role
About Our Client
The client is one of UK's best known home brands, developing its self with the FMCG market this business supplies directly to consumers and to 3rd parties to introduce it to their products.
- The implementation of the Company Health and Safety Policy within the department, as per the organisation and arrangements for implementing that Policy, set down in the Company Handbook.
- Department operations are conducted in accordance with the Company's Health and Safety Management System at all times. Maintain and repair a range of equipment, plant, buildings and services to ensure that they are available for use by the Company.
- To undertake development work that extends the effective usefulness of Company plant and equipment.
- To identify and take appropriate remedial action to rectify equipment faults and failures and then take further action to eliminate or minimise any re occurrence.
- Ensure that all necessary maintenance information is recorded using the recognised documentation and procedures.
- Ensure all Company procedures are effectively applied at all times.
The Successful Applicant
Core Competencies: Customer Focus
Health and Safety
Personal Standards and Discipline
Professional Competencies: Apprentice trained
ONC in Mechanical Engineering
Attention to detail
Responsiveness to requests for service
Collaboration and teamwork
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + OT