You are here
Media & PR Manager
- Media Handling, Press Releases, Crisis Management
- East Coast Based
About Our Client
My client have been around for a number of years now and have established themselves as a main player within their industry sector.
As Media & PR Manager you will;
- Have a strong bias toward media handling, dealing with journalists on complex subjects.
- Write press release on both good news stories but also addressing any warranted and unwarranted criticism.
- Deal with any crisis in a professional and efficient manor to avoid any long term damage to the brand.
- Working with colleagues and agencies to create and deliver a cohesive and effective PR plan - consisting of proactive and reactive elements - that build brand recognition and support key business goals
The Successful Applicant
The successful Media & PR Manager will;
- Have excellent copy writing and verbal communication
- Have a keen eye for detail with methodical proofreading
- Ability to adapt your writing style to suit a prescribed tone and style
- Be educated to degree level or similar (with exceptional English)
- Understand how to work within a regulated environment
- Good sense of humour.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £36,000 - £40,000 and will be expected to travel to head office at least three times per week.