You are here
Media Specialist - B2B Software Business
- A fantastic Media Specialist role for a market-leading B2B Software Business
- You must have experience of video content creation
About Our Client
My client is a B2B software company that provide solutions to various industries such as finance and the public sector.
Produce sales and marketing collateral for all platforms, verticals and business units. This will encompass:
- Talking head overview functional videos; screenshots narrated by internal SMEs and customers.
- Video guides that replace traditional demos and show how our solutions are used, emphasising the strengths when compared to completion.
- 'Whitelabel' demo self-service sites that can be given to prospects for them to explore during the sales process.
- Prototyping & UX
- Build prototypes prior to product owner progression
- Build "smoke & mirrors" prototypes for demo presentations
- User and release documentation. Deliverables include context sensitive, procedural, troubleshooting and 'how-to' help and business level material.
- Maintain knowledge bases and portals. Ensure that they are useful, comprehensive and consistent.
- Work with Training to develop and maintain a range of training deliverables including text-based tutorials, video-based demos and e-learning materials
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and techniques in collateral and web design
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of building a library of multimedia product collateral evidenced through a portfolio of work
- Highly creative with a great eye for detail
What's on Offer
A salary is on offer of up to £45,000 per annum + package