You are here
Membership and Events Manager
- Exiciting new role for Membership Events Manager with an consultancy
- Previous Events or Membership experience, preferably in the Technology sector
About Our Client
My Client is an independent public affairs consultancy based in the heart of the city. This consultancy firm supports variety of membership organisations.
This a new role based in their head office in the heart of the city is an outward-looking and clients-facing role that will have an important presence in the small team that runs the association.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Putting in place a membership engagement programme, ensuring members get full value from their membership
- Devising and executing a membership growth strategy, actively seeking and recruiting new members
- Organising and securing sponsorship
- Coordination and development of marketing collateral
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the Membership and Events Manager role will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Proven track record in membership marketing or related marketing and events knowledge
- Strong skills in both marketing and sales
- Event management and sponsorship experience
- Ability to work independently and proactively but also part of team
- A good communicator and strong networker
- Experience or interest in the Internet or technology industry would be considered preferable
- This role is based in Central London
What's on Offer
Great basic up to £35,000 depending on proven track record and relevant skills + excellent benefits.