You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a growing fashion retailer who are looking for a Merchandise Assistant who is keen to progress their merchandising career and work for a successful fashion retailer.
The Merchandise Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Book in new product as directed by the merchandiser.
- Liaise and be first point of contact with the warehouse around delivery issues and problem orders.
- Update supplier order books and ETA reports on the system.
- Reconcile supplier order books and communicate all anomalies.
- Action store IBTs in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser
- Action fast track IBTs in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser.
- Collate and check price amendments.
- Cost and retail checks on orders booked into the warehouse in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser
- Average cost prices where required
- Collate and assist in building accurate ratio history.
- Action hit list and rack list as directed by the Merchandiser or Buyer
- Chase free-stocks as directed by the buyer.
- Develop awareness of product area through analysis of reports and store visits.
- Ad-hoc reports and analysis for the team as required.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous merchandise/retail experience is advantageous but not essential
- Strong numerical skills
- Excel skills
What's on Offer