You are here
- Merchandise Manager-Fashion
- North West
About Our Client
Our client is a successful retailer who has had year on year growth within the business and are still expanding. The Merchandise Manager will play a key part within the business and they will need someone to motivate and develop a large team as well as driving profitability.
The Merchandise Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of departmental performance and understand which are the most appropriate levers to use to maximise business performance at any given time
- Agree with Head of Merchandising and Buying team the sales targets from 'open to buy' and range reviews. Agree range plan, stock flow, margins and process with the Buyer to ensure smooth flow of the right stock at the right time
- Manage the reporting of historical KPI's for pre-season range analysis and use the historical mix to assess winners/losers and future direction of the range
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Highly developed analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent PC skills, with experience of working with Financial/Analytical tools.
- Proven influencing skills.
- High attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to manage a team with focus in order to meet the Company's targets.
What's on Offer