You are here
Are you currently a Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser?
Want to work in an autonomous, fast paced and highly rewarding environment?
About Our Client
A global retailer in Essex at the forefront of their field, consistently changing how things are done and staying ahead of the curve in the ever evolving and somewhat volatile retail world.
The business is at the forefront of their industry and really value the market message, the quality of product on offer, the commercial performance of the business and most importantly their employees personal and professional welfare.
The Merchandiser is responsible for forecasting and delivering the forward plan for their department(s). They will be accountable for delivering the sales, profit and stock targets to help the department(s) deliver an enticing product selection for customers whilst meeting commercial targets.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous merchandising experience as a Junior Merchandiser or Merchandiser with accountability for their own product categories or departments
- Commercial understanding
- Category strategy management
- Weekly sales stock intake (WSSI) management
- Analysis and reporting
- Team collaboration
- Supplier management
- Be able to commute to Essex,
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will
- Be Highly numerical and analytical and able to work with large quantities of data and make informed, accurate decisions.
- Have worked in the merchandising function previously as either a Junior Merchandiser or Merchandiser
- Have great commercial acumen be able to present and negotiate at all levels
- Thrive when working in a highly autonomous ever evolving environment with the utmost senior management exposure
- Be able to commute to Essex
What's on Offer
This job offers a competitive salary for this level £30000-£40000 + Package