You are here
Merchandise Planning Manager
- Are you a Senior Merchandiser or Merch Manager looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work in a thriving retail environment that encourages your input?
About Our Client
A well-established leading retail business in their field, with a large portfolio of retail stores located across the UK, their head quarters are based in Greater London, in Middlesex. With passion about what they do, and the products they offer, the customer is at the heart of their decision-making. Due to continued success, and a strong market proposition, they are continuing to expand, growing their multi-channel offer. In an industry where many retailers are falling, this business is truly thriving, and is an incredibly exciting place to be.
The Merchandise Planning Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating the team members to forecast and deliver the forward plan for their division. They will be accountable for delivering the sales, profit and stock targets to help the business to deliver an enticing product selection for customers whilst meeting commercial targets.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Team management and development
- Commercial understanding
- Category strategy management
- Weekly sales stock intake (WSSI) management
- Analysis and reporting
- Team collaboration
- Supplier management
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will need to be able to demonstrate that you are commercially astute, motivated, with the ability to both lead and work in a team environment, as well as able to act independently. Results-orientated but with a collaborative working style, and ability to respond to changing priorities due to the fast-paced, ever-changing working environment.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary being on offer to the successful candidate for the Merchandise Planning Manager role, the following package details are also likely to be on offer:
- Private medical insurance cover
- Long-term disability cover
- Car allowance OR company car scheme (if your job needs one)
- Additional holiday entitlement (min of 20 days + bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff discounts plus other localised discounts