You are here
Merchandiser - Electrical Retail
New Role Created within Organisation
Strong Commercial, Trading, and Analysis Skills are Crucial
About Our Client
The Client is at the forefront of retailers in their sector, and upon review of their current commercial function, have identified areas where they can gain a competitive advantage and continue to evolve and grow at the rate they have been moving at.
This Business fully understands the impact a strong and cohesive buying and merchandising function can have on an organisation and are fully committed to continuously improving processes in order to continue achieving the high standards they set themselves.
As Merchandiser you will be a senior member within the commercial team. You will be expected be a liaison point between multiple business units including Finance, Marketing and Logistics to fully have your finger on the pulse of all business activity.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include
- Work closely with buyers on bought branded product as well as closely with the individual brands
- Be responsible for driving sales and maximising profit
- Plan the range with the buyer
- Forecast and progress the range
- Trade the range through multichannel
- Build relationships with brand partners
- Report to Head of Merchandising
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Merchandiser will
- Be already operating at Merchandiser level or a exceeding all expectations and looking for the next step.
- Have extensive understanding of working alongside branded products.
- Be used to a fast paced trading environment
- Be able to self-motivate and work independently as well as in a team
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to present to and negotiate with all levels
- Able to commute to Central London
What's on Offer
Depending on experience this role could pay up to £45000 plus package, but would require the candidate to perform at an extremely high level throughout the interview process and within role.
This position also comes with a very generous bonus structure, pension, health care among other benefits.