You are here
Merchandiser - Outdoor Fashion
Merchandiser - Outdoor Fashion Retailer
About Our Client
A family owned business established in the 1920s, grown to secure it's position as a global leader in outdoor fashion and work-wear solutions. Representing top brand names in this niche sector, this retailer's extensive product lines are available and successful in more than 100 countries.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Produce monthly and ad-hoc quantities for order placements using forecast and demand data;
- Prevent/reduce back orders by palcing purchase orders in a timely manner;
- Work with customers to ensure their needs are being met on time;
- Pro-actively chase suppliers for improved delivery dates and work to bring down lead times;
- Manage with the buyer the Supplier KPIs to ensure best performance;
- Propose quarterly promotions list;
- Work with buyer to present on a monthly basis an overview to the Merchandising Director of Sales, year on year supplier performance.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you will require/need to demonstrate:
- Strong Excel, Work and Outlook skills;
- Ability to organise own workload and meet demanding deadlines and targets;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (to include strong influencing skills);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strives for continuous improvement;
- Excellent inter-personnel skills.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days holiday (rising to 25) + bank holidays;
- Company Pension Scheme + Free Life Assurance;
- Generous staff discount on quality clothing;
- On-site free parking;
- Friendly company culture and relaxed working environment.