You are here
Are you an existing Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser looking for a new role?
Do you want to work in a thriving retail environment?
About Our Client
A well-established leading retail business in their field, with a large portfolio of stores located across the UK. With passion about what they do, and the products they offer, the customer is at the heart of their decision-making. Due to continued success, and a strong market proposition, they are continuing to expand, growing their multi-channel offer. In an industry where many retailers are falling, this business is truly thriving, and is an incredibly exciting place to be.
The Merchandiser is responsible for forecasting and delivering the forward plan for their department(s). They will be accountable for delivering the sales, profit and stock targets to help the department(s) deliver an enticing product selection for customers whilst meeting commercial targets.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous merchandising experience as a Junior Merchandiser or Merchandiser with accountability for their own product categories or departments
- Commercial understanding
- Category strategy management
- Weekly sales stock intake (WSSI) management
- Analysis and reporting
- Team collaboration
- Supplier management
The Successful Applicant
You will be successful in the role of Merchandiser if you can demonstrate that you are commercially astute, motivated, with the ability to both lead and work in a team environment, as well as able to act independently. Results-orientated but with a collaborative working style, and ability to respond to changing priorities due to the fast-paced, ever-changing working environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance cover
- Long-term disability cover
- Car allowance OR company car scheme (if your job needs one)
- Additional holiday entitlement (min of 20 days + bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Staff discounts plus other localised discounts