You are here
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about the brand and quality of their products and are looking for a Merchandise to help drive the business forward and develop the junior members of the team.
The Merchandiser will be responsible for the following:
- Perform pre-season analysis assessing KPIs such as sales, margin, stock and returns from both a top line and detailed product view in order to carry out range planning in conjunction with the Merchandising Manager. Continue this work to assist with budgeting suggestions and promo planning.
- Setup and manage Line Cards for Flow products with help from Assistant Merch.
- Manage in-season OTB in conjunction with Merchandising Manager. Take responsibility for all buying and provide plans for sign-off. Using the WSSI align stock intake with sales.
- Plan each season's stock intake and plan store initial stock pushes, keeping stock levels under control - maximise sales whilst limiting stock risks to deliver end of season stock targets
- Develop and implement trading initiatives to push sales and margin over product categories managed to push both sales and margin as well as tackle any over-stock issues.
- Ensure all systems are accurate and up-to-date in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Fully conversant with MS Office - excel. ·
- Possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills. ·
- Have excellent accuracy, attention to detail and numerical skills ·
- Be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the business. ·
- Degree preferable but educated to A level standard and above.
What's on Offer