You are here
Merchandiser Needed for Branded Beauty Division
Could be a good step up for an experience Junior Merchandiser
About Our Client
The client are an infamous retailer with a great presence both in the UK and globally. They have multiple categories within the business and are always looking to bring unrivalled quality to their customers. They look for employees who strongly match the values of their business and the brands they represent, this combined with the strong commercial and analytical skills set will hold the successful merchandiser in fantastic stead.
The Merchandiser is responsible for forecasting and delivering the forward plan for their department(s). They will be accountable for delivering the sales, profit and stock targets to help the department(s) deliver an enticing product selection for customers whilst meeting commercial targets.
The successful Merchandiser would also be responsible for
- WSSI Control
- Range reviews alongside Buyers
- Improving stock availability to ensure maximised sales
- Manage suppliers, branded beauty, ensuring a strong mutually beneficial relationship
- Their product category performance, full autonomy of this
- Constantly identifying and implementing Merchandising process improvements,
The Successful Applicant
The successful Merchandiser for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous merchandising experience as a Junior Merchandiser or Merchandiser with accountability for their own product categories or departments
- Commercial understanding and strong analysis and numerical skills
- Category strategy management
- Weekly sales stock intake (WSSI) management
- Analysis and reporting
- Team collaboration
- Supplier management
- Be able to commute to Central London,
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is dependent on level of experience, as the brief is relatively open in terms of level the salary will be between £30-40k + package.
This is a great opportunity to work in an autonomous environment where they are constantly challenging ways of working to develop more efficient and effective processes.
This could be a step up for an established junior merchandiser or merchandiser and to keep progressing their career with the utmost senior management exposure.
Based in London offices, it will definitely positively impact the work life balance.