You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a well known business who have an immediate requirement for a MI Analyst to join them to help support a wider function.
Our client is looking for a MI Analyst to do the following:
- Implement the Reporting strategy as set out by the business, including a progression towards a single source of truth within data and the development of Reporting using Tableau and SQL.
- Support ad-hoc analysis as required by the business, with the emphasis on challenging back on anything that is not value added, as well as the intelligence, experience and commerciality to go above and beyond the original request in terms of the quality of the analysis.
- Sell and champion the chosen Reporting products across the business, including presenting to key stakeholders and being capable of hosting training for any products we choose to roll out to the business.
- Support the journey to self-serve Reporting.
- Assist with the implementation and governance of clear business rules around Reporting.
- Challenge the status-quo of Reporting across the business and help push towards Industry leading MI, with an aspiration to produce 'World Class' MI in the longer term.
- Production of any MI Reporting required by the business in line with agreed SLAs.
- Work with both structured and unstructured data and be able to deliver quantifiable analysis with both.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment with more than one deliverable.
- Ability to prioritise workload and articulate this back to the business in a way that does not damage relationships.
- Knowledge of Enterprise level Reporting systems highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of MI tools and best practice.
- Understanding of SQL coding would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer of for the role of £28,000-33,000 + benefits.