You are here
This position is now filled
- An excellent opportunity for a leading bank!
- Based in Canary Wharf
About Our Client
My client are a leading bank who operate globally. They are currently undergoing some really exciting changes and projects, so a really great time to join!
They offer a wide range of services to their customers and operate in multiple markets such as retail banking, corporate lending and investments.
The role of an MI Specialist will include;
- Creating and maintaining people dashboards in Excel and PowerPoint using different streams of data sources,
- Working with reporting teams and various stakeholders to source, extract and cleanse raw data and manipulate it into meaningful and value added data measurements
- Putting in place a methodology with the Senior HR Project Manager in order to create a consolidated reporting on employee data in each business area
- Setting up appropriate channels for collecting all changes in the employee data which may affect the in scope list all along the project life (new hires, leavers, mobility, maternity/sick leave etcâ¦)
- Providing ER and Project team with appropriate reporting tool for preparing and conducting consultation
- Maintaining project documentation and planning including Risk and Issues Logs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful MI Specialist will have;
- Strong analytical skills including a background in managing large amounts of data
- Ability to organise data
- Experience in using GHRS (Peoplesoft HRMS) for MI Reporting and data extract
- Proficiency in advanced MS Excel (including macros) as well as PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and strong attention to detail.
- Project management experience is ideal
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work well under pressure within demanding timescales
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP Success Factors HR system would be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
The role is for a MI Specialist within financial services in London. The role is paying Â£250 a day