You are here
- Leading life sciences organisation
- Long-term temporary position
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in their field, with a turnover of $11billion and with 37,000 employees worldwide. They serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform microbiological testing including bioburden, growth promotion and identification of micro-organisms
- Ensure all microbiological procedures are up to date and comply with current USP/EP requirements
- Follow the principles of cGMP
- Assist QA with any customer complaints and failure investigations regarding microbial issues
- Assist with routine validation testing of QC processes
- Ensure stock levels of QC materials are effectively and efficiently maintained
- Ensure timely and accurate completion and filing of QC records, including maintenance of QC databases
- Assist in environmental monitoring programs
- Perform reviews of and trend the environmental monitoring data and EM risk assessments when required
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will have a degree in Microbiology, or Microbiology experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate.