You are here
MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst
- MIFIDII Project Manager / Business Analyst for an Asset Management firm
- MIFIDII PM / BA required for a London based Hedge Fund
About Our Client
Well established and prestigious Asset management firm based in central london.
The key responsibilities are:
- Managing the functional design and test of MiFIDII Transaction Reporting solution
- Responsible for mapping regulatory fields to internal systems for derivatives
- Ongoing review of regulatory texts/consultation documents and assess impacts
- Liaising with IT and Operations teams to manage delivery of the project
The Successful Applicant
My client are ideally looking for a hybrid PM / BA who has experience of implementing the new MIFIDII transaction reporting requirements within financial services, bank, asset manager or Investment bank.
The following skills and experience are ideal for this role:
- MiFID (or ideally MiFIDII) Transaction Reporting project experience
- Significant experience in change/project roles
- Experience writing Business Requirements, Test Scenarios and coordinating testing
- Product knowledge of FX and IR's - but flexible on this!
- Experience reading regulatory texts and assessing impact
What's on Offer
6 month contract - flexible as per project requirements
Day Rate £600 - £750 per day (commensurate to experience).