You are here
MP&L Project Planner
£25 - £45 per hour (£51,996 - £93,593)
- MP&L role for a leading Automotive MP&L
- Exciting opportunity for an Automotive MP&L Specialist
About Our Client
My client is a leading Automotive OEM specialising in the manufacture of flagship vehicles as an addition to an already very established brand.
- You will be responsible for setting up and developing logistics processes for a new manufacturing facility.
- Liaising with suppliers to agree logistics routes, packaging etc...
- Parts packaging design solutions for new models.
- Support operational reviews regards parts status and shortages.
- Creating all manufacturing processes and procedures regards MP&L to suit the project needs.
- Track costs to support new projects.
- Visiting suppliers, improving supplier relationships and supporting problems.
- Developing procedures for inventory management.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in material planning and logistics is essential./
- Able to take a lead in all MP&L functions, breadth of experience is essential.
- Management of engineering change and obsolescence in stock.
- Material planning and scheduling
- New model launch MP&L
- Coaching and developing MP&L departments.
What's on Offer
£25 - £45 per hour