You are here
Multi-site Operations Manager
- Lean Manufacturing Driven Operations Professional
- Looking to make a difference in the workplace
About Our Client
Our client is an SME precision engineering company that supplies into multiple industries including aerospace, medical, pharmaceutical, and infrastructure services. To achieve their 2020 growth strategy of nearly doubling turnover, they are recruiting for a Multi-site Operations Manager to lead the charge.
Reporting into the Site Director, this person will have indirect responsibility of 150+ personnel over two sites.
- Lead a cross-functional team with responsibility for autonomously driving forward operational performance through effective management of the workforce while also initiating and leading a continuous improvement strategy and developing a 'world class' manufacturing culture on site.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Operations Manager will have a proven track record leading a cross-functional operation within a fast moving manufacturing and production environment.
In addition, you will have:
* Degree qualification or equivalent in an engineering or technical discipline.
* Experience of working in a high volume manufacturing environment
* A track record implementing performance management and developing KPI's.
* Extensive knowledge implementing Lean and World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principles.
* Ability to lead, be customer-focused, have good interpersonal skills and be detail-oriented.
* Ability to manage a site autonomously with accountability for all operational budgets.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Package and excellent career development opportunities