You are here
East Riding of Yorkshire
4 on 4 off
About Our Client
Our client based in East Yorkshire are a large food manufacturer supplying in the major multiples throughout the UK.
- Work collaboratively within the Engineering team
- Support in investigating means of improving plant productivity
- Ensure that all necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available.
- Investigate and establish causes of all breakdowns and damages
- Action any necessary repairs and ensure all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised.
- Be involved in both electrical and mechanical reactive and pro-active maintenance.
- Be proactive in ensuring good health and safety on site
- Re-active maintenance
The Successful Applicant
- You will have excellent communication skills, a can do attitude to your work, demonstrate assertiveness and decision making skills
- You will be qualified to NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent, ONC mechanical and/or electrical Engineering, BTEC level 3 in Mechanical & Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering)
- Ideally, IEE qualification up to 17th edition Wiring Regulations
- Have a proven track record in an Engineering and fault finding role gained from within a FMCG environment (Ideally Food Industry)
- Have a good understanding of HACCP principles
- Experience of Vacuum packing machinery, weighing machines and labelling machines would be ideal.
What's on Offer
£35k + benefits